SYMPTOMS OF DEPRESSION
There are many factors behind why people develop depression. It can be caused through biological factures, originating from biochemical changes within the brain or body. Depression can also be influenced by external factors, such as grief caused by the death of a loved one.
Common Symptoms of Depression:
- Crying, for feeling down for unkown reasons.
- Lowered self-esteem and an altered self image.
- Morbid preoccupation with death, or wishing death.
- Disturbances in sleep, restless nights.
- Changes in eating habits, over eating or loss of appetite.
- Disturbances in sleep, low speech rate.
- Constant criticism and doubting of self and/or others.
- Lack of pleasure from activities that used to be pleasureable.
Don't allow these symptoms to control your life any longer - simply click on Online Depression for information on how you can recieve depression counseling online.